Miami Beach Pre-Construction Condos & Condo-Hotels
As one of the chicest and fastest-growing destinations in the modern world, Greater Miami continues to magnetize savvy real estate investors from around the globe who want to own part of this prototype international community of tomorrow. The reasons are truly innumerable. Miami is a gateway to Latin American and European nations and a Mecca for financial institutions...a world-famous entertainment district, fine-dining and cultural empire, and an international fashion capital...drawing the elite of the business, glamour, and film industries to its 340-plus days of sunshine every year.
A veritable hotbed of leading-edge activity in residential and commercial real estate, Greater Miami is setting a new global standard for the finest luxury developments. The most sophisticated, well-traveled buyers on the planet have recognized this for years and have often experienced remarkable returns on their property purchases in Miami Beach. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you accurately assess the area's myriad investment opportunities. Search these Haute Miami Beach luxury and pre-construction condos.
South Florida/Greater Miami's statistics speak volumes:
- Consistent ranking among top nationwide markets for appreciating real estate.
- Single-family home values doubled between 2000 and 2006.
- 43,000+ visitors fly into the city every day.
- 4.3+ million guests stay overnight in Miami Beach every year.
- 10.2+ million people visit Miami Beach annually.
- Florida is the fourth most populous and the third fastest growing state in the U.S.
- More than 1,000 people per day move to Florida and more than 225 move daily to Miami-Dade/Broward Counties.
- Some Miami Beach real estate can fetch more than $2,000 per square foot.
- 25,000+ new condos are planned or under construction in the downtown area.
- 3,000+ new condos are planned or under construction in the North Beach-Millionaire's Row area.
- Baby boomers continue to flock to South Florida. The sheer volume of retiring boomers almost guarantees growth by itself.
- There is very little land left to develop in South Florida, yet the demand for it continues to increase.
Everyone has designs on South Florida. Get yours here:
Kevin Tomlinson is an independent Realtor associated with Calibre International Realty. Kevin recommends that buyers, sellers, investors and renters of/in real estate consult legal, financial and investment professionals for specialized advice.