The Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach
Miami Beach, FL 33140
15 single-family villas
“The Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach stands out for its extraordinary amenities, world-class modernism and legendary service. Their staff remembers and anticipates every owner preference and need,” says Kevin Tomlinson, broker-associate for Calibre International Realty in Miami Beach.
Before owners even step foot on this residence-only, LEED-certified property in the exclusive Mid-beach neighborhood, their every desire has been noted, right down to how much ice they like in their beverage.
This high level of service is just the tip of the iceberg in what makes this tranquil respite on Surprise Lake an all-around winner. It marks the traditional Ritz-Carlton’s most groundbreaking contemporary design — Italian architect Piero Lissoni’s first Miami project, no less. His expertise has been honed through designing tony destinations, including the Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal in Venice and the Pierre Hotel in New York, as well as collaborations with leading home brands like Cappellini, and Cassina and Alessi, among others.
Upon entering his serene, well-appointed lobbies for the property, one understands why this popular professional is in demand. His touch also appears within custom interiors for penthouses, lofts and one- to five-bedroom residences.
Located in the heart of a quiet, leafy neighborhood of single-family homes, equidistant from South Beach, Bal Harbour and the Miami Design District, Ritz-Carlton Miami Beach owners are guaranteed solitude away from the busy corridors and tourists of the east and west coasts. Bordered on the north and east sides by the lake and canal, and tucked back from the street, the property’s seven acres mimic a secluded, private island.
Unlike homogenous buildings, the residences offer a staggering array of nearly 70 floor plans in a meandering, low-rise structure, with an additional 15 stand-alone villas. The majority of units average 2,500 to 4,500 square feet, making them highly attractive to owners who seek the convenience and roominess of condominium living.
Thirty-six boat slips increase the appeal, especially for single-family homeowners who wish to downsize and have every last detail attended to by a well-trained staff. Owners have access to an on-site yacht parked in the marina, rooftop pool with landscaped deck and water views, and nearby beach club. Unique for a multifamily residence, an on-site IMAX Theatre is Ritz-Carlton Miami Beach's most exclusive amenity.
The Ritz believes strongly in the growing niche of pampering residents with the same excellence with which it runs its signature hotels and resorts. A 24-hour concierge team is on hand to manage owners’ lives, whether making reservations for restaurants, flights and performances or arranging services such as spa treatments, private chefs and yacht charters. They create a profile for each owner for quick service.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach is a sophisticated development that’s also elegant, simple and understated. Nowhere else in Miami can you find a setting quite like this: a quiet, purely residential community with lush, natural landscapes, water all around and nothing separating you from the elements but floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Every residence is designed to engage all the senses.
Watch this Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach video to learn about the design vision.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Building Amenities
- Expansive, infinity-edge pool with waterfall
- Tropically landscaped half-acre, rooftop pool deck with stunning views
- Spacious cabanas
- Whirlpool spa
- On-site spa with a treatment suite, steam rooms and sauna
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Indoor and outdoor yoga studios
- On-site marina
- Private day yacht
- Cinema-style screening room
- Two, 24-hour attended lobbies
- Waterfront social room with bar, kitchen and high-tech entertainment system
- Private poolside grille restaurant
- Private BBQ/dining area
- Club Room with bar, virtual golf and billiards table
- Game room with large-screen TV, Wii and Xbox consoles
- Kids’ room
- Car wash facilities
- Dog walk
- Pet grooming room
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Residence Features
- 60+ distinct floor plans for 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms
- Custom interior details designed by Piero Lissoni
- Private elevator foyers in most residences
- Choice of imported stone floors in living areas
- Choice of wood floors in bedrooms
- Solid-core oversized doors
- Expansive, hurricane-resistant windows and doors throughout
- Laundry room with front-loading washer and dryer, and laundry cabinetry
- Summer kitchens in select residences
- Plunge pools in select residences
- Pre-wired for smart-home technology
- Variable refrigerant flow HVAC system
Piero Lissoni Custom-designed Kitchens
- Custom-designed Boffi kitchen cabinetry by Lissoni
- Expansive stone countertops
- Gaggenau built-in, fully integrated, side-by-side refrigerator and freezer
- Gaggenau gas cooktop and hood with external ventilation system
- Gaggenau built-in espresso machine
- Gaggenau microwave oven
- Gaggenau stainless steel double-wall oven
- Gaggenau full-size, fully integrated dishwasher
- Dornbracht plumbing fixtures
- Undermount stainless steel sink
- Boffi wood vanities
- Piero Lissoni custom-designed marble vessel sink and tray
- Dornbracht fixtures
- Extensive use of stone throughout
- Oversized showers
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Additional Information
Miami Beach, downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay
24-hour valet service
Click on a category below to find business locations and community services in this neighborhood or enter a new category into the search field.