The Mansions at Acqualina
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
“From its five-diamond service and otherworldly amenities to its elite, highly-trained staff, The Mansions at Acqualina are building from the famed brand’s Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach to become one of the world’s finest residences,” says Kevin Tomlinson, broker-associate for Calibre International Realty in Miami Beach. “These high-end mansions in the sky offer endless delights that are basically second to none.”
The “Mansions” description befits this super-high-rise property. Compared to other Miami Beach skyscrapers, these are massive homes that can be customized for one to six-plus bedrooms. When it’s completed in early 2015, The Mansions at Acqualina will be the tallest, waterfront residence south of Manhattan. The remarkable 47-floor structure stands 674 proud feet with ceiling heights that soar between 10.5 and 16 feet.
Inspired by the neighboring, world-renowned Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach, The Mansions inherit the brand's privileged pedigree. Acqualina is a member of the leading hotels of the world, and is AAA's only five-diamond hotel or resort on the beaches of Miami. Acqualina is also cited as one of Andrew Harper's top beach and family resorts in Florida and is a Fodor's gold award recipient. Excellence in hospitality and lavish appointments elevate The Mansions to a lofty level of opulence rarely contemplated.
Step into the exclusive world of Acqualina where luxury is so complete that you feel as though your every desire has been anticipated. From the moment you enter the magnificent marbled lobby with its 26-foot arched and coffered ceiling, the stage has been set. The caring and professional staff is ever-present to attend to your needs. The splendid accommodations surround you in refined comforts. And once you experience the vast selection of offerings, you'll encounter a distinct feeling of never wanting to leave.
Since launching in January 2012, the property has recorded approximately $500 million in sales, all of which have been transacted in cash. Prices start at $8.7 million for a completely finished 4,600-square-foot unit. Palazzo d’Oro, one of seven penthouses, sold for an undisclosed amount after being listed for $55 million. The Palazzo di Ricchezze is on the market for $50 million. The property is nearly sold out, with only a handful of residences available as of mid-June 2014. The Mansions is definitely taking Miami’s skyline and glamorous lifestyle to entirely new heights.
The front entrance offers enough surface area to park dozens of luxury cars, just as if it were a stand-alone estate. Designed like a real backyard, the roomy, manicured lawn adjacent to the beach is level to the ocean, an impossible advantage for the majority of South Florida real estate because of historic construction and sand dune limits.
The Trump Group, the top-end development firm behind nearby Williams Island in the exclusive enclave of Aventura, requires the extra height for The Mansions at Acqualina because the luxury lifestyle leader offers a groundbreaking suite of all-inclusive, first-class amenities and services right on-site. In addition to the full use of its sister spa and resort next door, The Mansions boasts its own 16,000 square feet of private features devoted to 72 ultra-posh homes. Venture outside the statuesque tower’s convenient location between South Beach and Fort Lauderdale, and you’ll be mere minutes from exclusive shopping at the Bal Harbour Shops and Aventura Mall.
In a one-of-a-kind collaboration, Fendi Casa is designing finishes and furnishings for the property’s common areas, whose “wow” pieces include a billiard table and grand piano swathed in crocodile-embossed leather. The designer brand’s chaises surround Mansions' oceanfront infinity pool. A second pool on the south side receives sun all day. The number of over-the-top touches is dizzying − a $1 million hammam spa, chandeliers dripping with Swarovski crystals, and custom, 100-cigar humidors, to name a few. Children will receive the same royal treatment with such incredible features as a 40,000 video game chair.
Residents have access to Acqualina Resort & Spa, which received five stars from Forbes Travel Guide. Resort owners and guests, however, don’t have the same privilege in visiting the private Mansions. When not dining at the Mansions’ on-site restaurant, residents can reserve a table at the resort’s Il Mulino or AQ by Acqualina, which is helmed by Dewey Losasso, a former executive chef at the legendary Forge in Miami Beach. He’s also happy to cook for owners who wish to dine in the privacy of their homes.
A paradigm of lavish living perfection for multigenerational families, Acqualina Resort & Spa owners have become so pampered by the brand’s extensive amenities and services that it’s no wonder a third of them bought in to the second, grander residential-only Mansions tower.
The Mansions at Acqualina - Building Amenities
- Exclusive Acqualina Resort & Spa access
- Acqualina Beach Club - features four, elegantly designed pools and pool decks, and full pool and beach services and amenities on a stunning oceanfront landscape
- Private, poolside luxury cabanas and lounges
- Sunset reflecting pool and fire pit
- Cascading waterfalls and lush landscaping
- Breathtaking public spaces with 11 private outdoor sanctuaries for homeowners and 13 exceptional indoor amenity areas
- Acqualina Spa by ESPA - exotic, authentic hammam spa provides a range of services based on Ayurvedic principles
- State-of-the-art fitness center with world-class training for adults and children
- Acqualina hair salon by Voi provides the highest level of beauty services
- The Grandroom − exclusively for homeowners, this lavish room is designed for dinners, cocktail parties and special functions
- Oceanfront dining − picturesque breakfast terrace and romantic, beachside dining and bar are completely unique to The Mansions
- Il Mulino New York restaurant - world-renowned for its energetic atmosphere, fine Italian cuisine, market-fresh specials and extensive selection of rare Italian wines
- Costa Grill − perfect any time of day. From long, beachside lunches to sunset cocktails, it embodies the ideal of chic-casual
- Piazzetta Aaria − transports guests to Tuscany with an assortment of savory dishes
- Aaria lounge
- Private cinema − glamorous movie theatre and media center with plush seating uniquely graded for optimal viewing
- Children's Center with computers, Xbox, other electronic gaming, sports equipment and activities, outdoor, beach and aquatic activities, arts and crafts, and education
- Concierge and 24-hour security
- Room service and housekeeping
- Pet services and dog park
- Deep-sea fishing
- Virtual golf
- Art shows, music events and charity balls
The Mansions at Acqualina - Residence Features
- The Mansions believes your home should provide inspiration, comfort and empowerment; entering your residence gives you a distinct sense of pride
- Mesmerizing ocean views are on display in the vast expanse of windows
- Rooms are oversized and impressive
- Meticulous planning has gone into residence designs that make Mansions a home, not just another luxury condominium
- Formal grand salon and casual family room
- Expansive terrace with summer kitchen and waterfall spa
- Curating the world's finest collection of materials has led to some very interesting and original finds that provide a wealth of choices for your finishes. For example:
- Shagreen leather for your front entry, chenille-white, vein-cut travertine marble for your floors throughout, rare Havana onyx with Kozmus slate floors and molten glass mosaic walls for your master bath, and exquisite, brushed French Toulouse wood for your bedroom floors
- The Penthouse Collection at The Mansions at Acqualina features some of the most extraordinary residences ever conceived
- These are the most luxurious oceanfront estates in all of South Florida
- Craftsmanship is extraordinary, featuring exotic, book-matched stone surfaces
- Breathtaking, 360-degree views of the ocean and downtown Miami − enjoy sunrise and sunset from palatial, full-floor homes
- Master suites, grand salons and dining rooms all face the ocean
- West-facing sunset terraces have private pools, Jacuzzis and outdoor kitchens
- Master suites have separate his and hers master bathrooms
- Kitchens are expansive, with breakfast eating areas
- Family rooms are equipped with wet bars
The Mansions at Acqualina - Additional Information
Ocean & City
The Trump Group
Click on a category below to find business locations and community services in this neighborhood or enter a new category into the search field.