Miami Beach, FL 33140
Kevin Tomlinson, the most respected name in Miami Beach luxury condos, presents Fontainebleau III Miami Beach. Search listings live. View prices, floor
The incredible reputation of Miami Beach's Fontainebleau properties has created the opportunity for Fontainebleau III Ocean Club, a condominium-hotel adjacent to the wildly popular Fontainebleau II and the world-famous Fontainebleau Hilton. Together, the three will occupy more than 1,200 feet of beautiful, oceanfront land. No hotel in the area comes close to having that much beach frontage!
Fully decorated and fully furnished, your clothes and personal belongings are all you'll need to check in at Fontainebleau III Miami Beach. Pack for the time you expect to be here
Fontainebleau III - Building Amenities
- 1,200 feet of white sand oceanfront beach
- All sorts of water sports, from jet skiing to parasailing
- 18 acres of incomparable recreation
- Family-oriented water playground, featuring a sprawling octopus, a giant water slide, cabanas, and a supervised children's activity center
- Private, adult outdoor swimming pool
- Beachfront and poolside bar, raw bar and snack bar
- Two lighted tennis courts, tennis pro and
- World-class Spa and Fitness Center, offering a full program of classes and services, including massages, body treatments, facials and skin care sessions, in-suite personal pampering and private one-on-one fitness sessions, a
salt waterpool, and a delicious, nutritious Spa Eatery
- Exclusive Fontainebleau III full-service restaurant and separate owners' lounge for continental breakfast,
cocktailsand hors d'oeuvres
- Variety of indoor and outdoor, casual and formal restaurants, serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and late-night snacks, from traditional American fare to Continental and Japanese cuisine
- Intimate lounges, friendly watering holes, live and lively entertainment, dining and dancing in the famous Club Tropigala
- Shopping arcade for everything from sundries to antiques
- Fully-staffed lobby, 24-hour
Fontainebleau III - Residence Features
- Designed by Susan Firestone Interiors, the firm that decorated the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas
- All units fully furnished and fully accessorized
- Plush and comfortable furniture
- Refined interior design accessories
- Designer carpeting and tile
- Jerusalem stone floors
- Marble baths
- Granite countertops
- Bar with stone facing
- King-sized beds
- TV set, flat-screen in certain units
- Fax machine
- State-of-the-art computer hook-up
- Linens and towels
- Dinnerware, silverware, glassware and cookware
- Full kitchen with all appliances
- Fontainebleau Services: room service, concierge, housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning, and turn-down service
Fontainebleau III - Additional Information
Ocean, Bay & City
Up to 2 domestic pets weighing a maximum of 90 lbs. each
Valet one car per unit
See Fontainebleau III Rental Management Program for details
Nichols Brosch Sandoval & Associates, Inc.
Turnberry Associates and Alexander Muss & Sons
Fontainebleau III Rental Management Program
- There will be no restrictions on your occupancy. You may use your unit whenever you'd like and for as long as you'd like, subject to availability. Your unit, however, is intended for transient residential occupancy and cannot be a homestead/permanent residence.
- You are eligible for the Hilton's Rental Management Program, as long as you purchase your unit furnished in accordance with the approved furniture package, and provided you enter into a one-year, perpetually renewable agreement/contract with the Hilton, which can be
cancelledwith 60 days notification.
- You are not required to sign up for the Hilton's Rental Management
Program,if you elect not to rent,or wish to rent your unit through another broker or real estate management company.
- Hilton, the hotel operator, will set the daily room rental rate.
- As a point of reference, the current standard room rack rates at the Fontainebleau Hilton are $400/night for
off-seasonand $600/night for prime season. For concierge-class suites, averagerate is $600/night off-season and $1,000/night prime season. Rental rates at Fontainebleau III are expected to be higher.
- Children under 18 free when occupying
- Monthly Maintenance Fee
includes:electric, water, basic cable, concierge services, valet parking [one car per unit], membership to the future new Health Spa, owners' lounge access, and all grounds services and recreational amenities.
- You will be responsible for the upkeep costs of your unit, and the Hilton will coordinate that upkeep.
- Taxes are approximately 2% of the purchase price.
- Revenue from each unit will be distributed from the daily room rates as follows: 10% off the top
towardfees and commissions; 50/50 split of the remaining balance between you and the hotel operator, with 3% of your portion set aside for reserves and replacements.
|Line||Beds/Baths||Sq Ft||[Sq Mt]||Download Floorplan|
|01||Studio/1||574||||Fountainebleau III D|
|02||Studio/1||574||||Fountainebleau III D|
|03||Studio/1||574||||Fountainebleau III D|
|04||Studio/1||574||||Fountainebleau III D|
|05||Studio/1||574||||Fountainebleau III D|
|06||Studio/1||574||||Fountainebleau III D|
|10||Studio/1||550||||Fountainebleau III E|
|11||Studio/1||550||||Fountainebleau III E|
|12||Studio/1||550||||Fountainebleau III E|
|13||Studio/1||550||||Fountainebleau III E|
|15||Studio/1||568||||Fountainebleau III F|
|16||Studio/1||568||||Fountainebleau III F|
|17||Studio/1||568||||Fountainebleau III F|
|18||Studio/1||568||||Fountainebleau III F|
|19||Studio/1 + Sitting Area||831||||Fountainebleau III C|
|07||1/1.5||1,011||||Fountainebleau III D1|
|09||1/1.5||813||||Fountainebleau III A|
|14||1/2||992||||Fountainebleau III B|
Click on a category below to find business locations and community services in this neighborhood or enter a new category into the search field.