Apogee South Beach
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Kevin Tomlinson, the most respected name in Miami Beach luxury condos, presents Apogee South Beach. Search listings live. View prices, floor plans and pictures.
For as long as I've been selling real estate, it's very rare that I'm this in awe of a luxury condo property, but Apogee South Beach is like nothing I've ever seen. You already know I'm an independent Realtor, and not affiliated with any developers whatsoever. I simply have to opine here because Apogee Miami Beach blows me away, and I am not easily impressed.
Apogee is currently the most expensive condominium in South Florida on a price-per-square-foot basis. In the first six months of 2011, the average PPSF rose from $1,303 to $1,659. The current all-time high PPSF sold in the region is Apogee unit #1404 at $1,769. I’m particularly proud because this was my listing.
More than you need. All that you desire. Apogee is more than just your home. It's a place literally created by you and for you. Apogee South Beach was designed not only to impress, but to inspire, just as art inspires the heart to soar and the mind to awaken to new and glorious possibilities.
Beckoning you to live life on a higher level and readying you to fulfill even those needs you have yet to discover, Apogee is the very pinnacle of modern luxury living with a 2.88-acre site and 500 linear feet of unobstructed bayfront views.
You've left an impression. Expect nothing less from your residence, because Apogee South Beach is all about what's inside your unit. With the most spacious terraces [with summer kitchens!] in South Florida, Apogee invites you to become one with the outdoors from your magnificent "residence in the sky."
Flow-through ocean and city views serve as the breathtaking backdrop to the countless delights and comforts of your one-of-a-kind home. Top-tier amenities await you at every turn, and onsite facilities are beyond compare.
With Apogee, you've reached the epitome of perfection. Only a select few are invited to live this life, and fewer still will ever have the privilege of calling Apogee home.
Apogee South Beach - Building Amenities
State-of-the-art spa and fitness room
Infinity-edge lap pool in garden setting
Open-air party pavilion
Building sits on a lit reflecting pool, and appears to be floating on 40-foot columns
- Proximity to Miami Beach Marina
Lobby and common areas by world-famous interior designers Yabu Pushelberg
Architecture by award-winning Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
Artwork by Cuban-born, Miami-based artist Jose Bedia, whose work is featured in several prominent American and Latin American museums and galleries
New entryway landscaping project (approx. $350,000) will be completed before the end of 2011
- A private concierge work area will be finished in the summer 2011 and will feature a new package storage cabinet for faster and easier service to residents
- Design upgrades to the lobby before the end of 2011 will include new leather panels and a new custom mirror behind the desk
- $30,000 in new pool deck furniture is slated for the 2012 high season
Apogee South Beach - Residence Features
- Only four residences per floor, each with a private elevator
- Very sophisticated, premium building finishes such as granite and French limestone. Lots of interesting detailing with stainless banding and backlit Lucite
- Summer kitchens on expansive balconies for outdoor entertaining
- Gas fireplace in master suite or living room
- Premium "optically clear" glass on units and balconies for ultimate stylishness
- Flexible floor plans with traditional room shapes. No odd-shaped or hard-to-decorate rooms
- 10-foot ceilings
- 11-foot-wide terraces
- 4' x 8' entry doors
Apogee South Beach - Additional Information
Ocean, Bay & City
No pitbulls or any other breeds considered dangerous
Private, enclosed, air-conditioned double car garage + valet
Minimum 6-month lease, 2 times per year maximum
Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
|Units||Beds/Baths||Sq Ft||[Sq Mt]||Download Floorplan|
|02||3/3.5 + Media||3,103||||Apogee 02|
|03||3/3.5 + Media||3,103||||Apogee 03|
|01||4/3.5 + Media||4,154||||Apogee 01|
|04||4/3.5 + Media||4,154||||Apogee 04|
Click on a category below to find business locations and community services in this neighborhood or enter a new category into the search field.